Hi we are Solly and Fraze, two brothers from England but now live in Canada. These are our adventures that we would like to share with you.
i love tennis!
Well done! The hard part for big kids like me is to hit the ball so it DOESN'T go over the fence! :) I just moved to a house near a tennis court. I am going to practice so I can be in a tennis tournament. Then i'll get some cool rebok tennis shoes.
good for you
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i love tennis!
Well done! The hard part for big kids like me is to hit the ball so it DOESN'T go over the fence! :) I just moved to a house near a tennis court. I am going to practice so I can be in a tennis tournament. Then i'll get some cool rebok tennis shoes.
good for you
Post a Comment